ETL Global Digital
This Cookies Policy is applicable to users who access and use the Portal (“Users” or “You“). The use of the Portal implies the knowledge and acceptance of the Cookies to which this Policy refers.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. Cookies, depending on who manages the computer or domain from which they are sent, can be divided into own cookies (managed by a computer or domain managed by the website’s own editor) or third-party cookies (managed by third parties that deal with it). Depending on the period of time they remain activated, you can distinguish between session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and stored).
What types of cookies does the ETL Digital Services website use?
In addition to the cookies strictly necessary for its proper functioning, the Portal uses the following cookies:
Analysis cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of Users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made of the service offered. To do this, its navigation on our Portal is analyzed in order to introduce improvements in its operation and / or improve the products or services offered. In particular, we use the following analysis cookies:
Google Analytics cookies. Through Google Analytics we obtain information that allows us to measure how Users interact with the content of the Portal.
– Origin: Google Inc
– Duration: 2 years
– More information here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
SumoMe cookies. Through Google Analytics we obtain information that allows us to measure how Users interact with the content of the Portal.
– Origin: SumoMe
Advertising cookies: are those that allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the Portal, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
Of DoubleClick by Google: Google Advertising Cookies that are used for the study of the audience, obtaining information about their browsing, collecting data in an anonymous way that allow to offer advertising based on the navigation made.
– Origin: Google Inc
– In the following link you can find more information about the use that Google makes of DoubleClick cookies
– More information here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=es
Behavioral advertising cookie: are those that allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the Portal, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our Portal. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
Facebook Custom Audience and Facebook Pixel cookies. They serve to direct announcements to the user about the products or services that the user has visited, bought and / or used in a specific page of the Web. Also, they limit the number of times an ad is shown, so that the user does not see the same ad again and again. Likewise, these cookies are used to measure the performance of business advertising campaigns that use Facebook services.
– Origin: Facebook
– Duration: 2 years
– More information here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Zoho CRM cookies. Serves for mail communications.
– More information here: https://www.zoho.com/es-xl/privacy.html
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
– Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/es/cookies-pinterest
– Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/privacy
– Addthis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy
Personalization cookies: those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by ETL Digital Services and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Session Cookies. Necessary for the correct use of the web page, the navigation of uninterrupted form remembering options of language or country.
– Technical Cookies. They store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data whose objective is to guarantee the operation of the web.
– Registration Cookies. They are created with the registration of a user (log-in). They are used to identify the user once he has authenticated himself within the Websites.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer / tablet / smartphone.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
For more information about Google Chrome click here.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Safari click here.
For more information about Opera click here.
Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
ETL Digital Services reserves the right to introduce modifications to this Cookies Policy, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified for acceptance through notices on the Portal or via email or through any other appropriate procedure depending on the circumstances. If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us at this email: email@example.com